Avatar Reality Selected as FiRe 2009 FiReStarter
We are pleased to announce that Avatar Reality (www.avatar-reality.com) has been selected to participate as one of 12 honored FiReStarters for the Future in Review (FiRe) 2009 conference, May 19-22, at the Hotel del Coronado, San Diego, California. (See https://futureinreview.com.)
Avatar Reality delivers next-generation 3D virtual world software that offers revolutionary levels of interactivity, fidelity, and scale. Its premiere new massively multiplayer virtual world, Blue Mars, offers game developers, digital entrepreneurs, educators, and corporations unique new ways to play, profit, learn, and collaborate. Using Blue Mars, businesses can develop their own cities, games, digital goods, experiments, and social exhibitions for massive worldwide audiences.
- Blue Mars features class-leading CryENGINE™2 powered graphics for breathtakingly realistic avatars and environments. The engine has been enhanced with custom hair, skin, and cloth shaders along with multi-threaded performance optimizations and MMO server integration.
- Unlike legacy 3D virtual worlds, the Blue Mars platform supports thousands of simultaneous users per region. Using Blue Mars, content developers can create truly scalable attractions without worrying about turning customers away because of restrictive user limits.
- Blue Mars’ robust content management system gives IP holders the control they need to protect their users and their brands from inappropriate content.
- The platform’s secure transaction backend supports micro-transactions, pay to play, trial to buy, and subscription services so developers can choose the business model that suits them the best.
- The Blue Mars asset pipeline supports industry standard content creation tools like 3DSMax and Maya, along with Flash-based HUD and UI elements.
About the FiReStarter program: For the third year in a row, Strategic News Service (SNS) is selecting 12 businesses – top startups or businesses with new startup technology – for world promotion, based on nominations by trusted strategic investment SNS Members. We believe that these FiReStarter businesses, which will be integrated into the FiRe 2009 program, will change our world in a positive way. They are businesses we believe you should know about.
For more information about the FiReStarter program, please contact the SNS Programs Director, Sharon Anderson-Morris/”SAM”: firstname.lastname@example.org.